If you were to draw a systems-stack view of cloud services, ‘Platform as a Service’ (PaaS) is the layer between ‘Infrastructure as a Service’ (IaaS) and ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS). Of all the ‘C word’ offerings, it is arguably the least well understood. Sure, most people can get the gist of PaaS - a hosted service that …
"Of all th C-word services..."
Use a wildcard instead of that bulky arrangment. So the quote becomes
Of all the *aaS services...
Finally cloud marketspeak that is descriptive!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market