If you were to draw a systems-stack view of cloud services, ‘Platform as a Service’ (PaaS) is the layer between ‘Infrastructure as a Service’ (IaaS) and ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS). Of all the ‘C word’ offerings, it is arguably the least well understood. Sure, most people can get the gist of PaaS - a hosted service that …
"Of all th C-word services..."
Use a wildcard instead of that bulky arrangment. So the quote becomes
Of all the *aaS services...
Finally cloud marketspeak that is descriptive!
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat