If you were to draw a systems-stack view of cloud services, ‘Platform as a Service’ (PaaS) is the layer between ‘Infrastructure as a Service’ (IaaS) and ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS). Of all the ‘C word’ offerings, it is arguably the least well understood. Sure, most people can get the gist of PaaS - a hosted service that …
"Of all th C-word services..."
Use a wildcard instead of that bulky arrangment. So the quote becomes
Of all the *aaS services...
Finally cloud marketspeak that is descriptive!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?