Cybercrooks are offering what purports to be source code for the infamous ZeuS cybercrime toolkit through underground forums. The would-be seller, nicknamed IOO, has lent credibility to the offer by including screenshots of what appears to be portions of the source code for ZeuS to his sales pitch. IOO offers to discuss the sale …
An Anarchists Cookbook for the Facebook/Twitter generation!
hrm...this sounds familiar
everyone dismissed it at the time, but maybe not so crazy?
"The identity of the actual creator of ZeuS remains unknown."
My money's on Dark Avenger.
So, how much are they asking...?
And how long after the first copy is sold will it show up on the torrents?
That's just scary.
Although I don't know if I'd download it, even via a Linux livecd on a machine (from craigslist) with a formatted HD (from 4th hand computer) and a 5 year old NIC (from ebay) via an insecure wireless network 40 miles from home.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity