New Zealand's NZ$1.5bn Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) network-in-waiting has attracted the interest of 13 telecommunications service providers according to Crown Fibre Holdings (CFH), the government agency managing the project. The UFB is set to deliver fibre-optic broadband to over 75 per cent of the New Zealander population within …
Better internet for Simon T.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can