New Zealand's NZ$1.5bn Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) network-in-waiting has attracted the interest of 13 telecommunications service providers according to Crown Fibre Holdings (CFH), the government agency managing the project. The UFB is set to deliver fibre-optic broadband to over 75 per cent of the New Zealander population within …
Better internet for Simon T.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops