That's it, hands, you deserve a break. You've worked tirelessly these past few weeks and proved your mettle. Dead Space and Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard were enjoyable iOS games, but playing them back-to-back was far too much like hard work. These fingers are done playing digit-Twister for a while. Time for a holiday. Time to …
A gaming column for mobile devices
Nice idea - look forward to seeing more. I would ask that if you review an exclusive game (e.g. Android only or iOS only), can you please include another review for the other platform as well, so that people aren't left out for a whole month?
Actually the name of a pub cover band back in my home town
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them