RIM's PlayBook tablet will be out slightly later than planned. The BlackBerry maker today announced a whole heap of network operators and retailers who will be selling the PlayBook in North America. Curiously, it didn't say when these retail partners will offer the 7in, QNX-running tablet, which RIM promised earlier this year …
Hmm, still a little pricey
I reckon that'll translate to about £400, once you add in the usual 'wrong side of the Atlantic' tax and VAT.
Only 30 quid cheaper than the equivalent iPad (Wifi and 16GB). For a tablet that's got half the screen size... Unless you actually need a tablet with half the screen size, I think this is too expensive. They need to knock another 50 quid or so off.
As cheapest iPad.
Agree it should be cheaper will be interesting to see a review.
That might be a reason for the delay. Earthquakes and stuff.
Change Name From RIM
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR