The Chinese government has rejected claims that it is responsible for problems with Gmail in recent weeks. Yesterday Google denied there was a technical reason for the recent problems with Gmail, instead blamed the Chinese government for snooping. Some Gmail users were unable to log onto their accounts, or having done so could …
They didn't really deny it...
Calling it an unacceptable accusation is not really denying it, is it?
We're doing it, but don't you dare complain
"This is an unacceptable accusation"
Anyone else notice that this isn't exactly a denial?
You're all poops & I'm leaving China forever...
It is almost like China just clinched their fingers into a fist and said "Damn you Google! Damn you!" but never really said no we didn't do that. In fact by not denying it I say that's as good as confirmed.
If they really want to go back to China
They'd better keep their mouth shut.
"...instead blamed the Chinese government for snooping."
So what Google are saying is that it is ok for *them* to snoop your emails to send you "targetted advertising", but object if anyone else does it?
Why does the word "hypocrites" come to mind???
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS