Motorstorm Apocalypse's unabashed and riotous disregard for realism is the antithesis of most modern racing games – and it makes perfect sense. Who cares about traction control, sports intake manifolds and torque splits when you're taking a high-octane tour through the picture-postcard backdrops of the apocalypse? Motorstorm …
Whilst I wouldn't buy this game, I think I could be tempted to shell out to see a post-apocalyptic Captain Pugwash.
Is this like the vehiculated sections of Half Life 2 with more cars and less Alyx Vance?
by any other name?
But do you get a cunning stunt bonus?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars