Motorstorm Apocalypse's unabashed and riotous disregard for realism is the antithesis of most modern racing games – and it makes perfect sense. Who cares about traction control, sports intake manifolds and torque splits when you're taking a high-octane tour through the picture-postcard backdrops of the apocalypse? Motorstorm …
Whilst I wouldn't buy this game, I think I could be tempted to shell out to see a post-apocalyptic Captain Pugwash.
Is this like the vehiculated sections of Half Life 2 with more cars and less Alyx Vance?
by any other name?
But do you get a cunning stunt bonus?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix