On the face of it, the Liberal Party is showing a laudable determination to ensure that NBN Co – the government-owned corporation set up to build, own and operate Australia's National Broadband Network – doesn't cut out the existing retail market by selling directly to customers. Hence its proposed legislative agenda that would …
So the Coalition show their ignorance again?
hardly any surprise there - I mean after all they are the ignorant twonks who made the NBN a necessity when they sold Telstra without structural separation - which makes it rather hypocritical of them to be pretending to be worried about competition now....
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search