On the face of it, the Liberal Party is showing a laudable determination to ensure that NBN Co – the government-owned corporation set up to build, own and operate Australia's National Broadband Network – doesn't cut out the existing retail market by selling directly to customers. Hence its proposed legislative agenda that would …
So the Coalition show their ignorance again?
hardly any surprise there - I mean after all they are the ignorant twonks who made the NBN a necessity when they sold Telstra without structural separation - which makes it rather hypocritical of them to be pretending to be worried about competition now....
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it