On the face of it, the Liberal Party is showing a laudable determination to ensure that NBN Co – the government-owned corporation set up to build, own and operate Australia's National Broadband Network – doesn't cut out the existing retail market by selling directly to customers. Hence its proposed legislative agenda that would …
So the Coalition show their ignorance again?
hardly any surprise there - I mean after all they are the ignorant twonks who made the NBN a necessity when they sold Telstra without structural separation - which makes it rather hypocritical of them to be pretending to be worried about competition now....
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD