Nokia's mobile banking project Mobile Money is now being backed by the Union Bank of India, and plans to roll out across the country in the next few months. Mobile Money provides peer-to-peer money transfers via Nokia retailers, authenticated over the mobile network via SMS. The transfer autentication process uses technology …
Best headline this month
Shouldn't it be "Embankening" though?
At least they didn't team up with Nigeria.
" the potential to do great social good by providing banking services "
great social good ?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE