Dell is building data centers in as many as ten countries across the globe, including a facility in Australia. Speaking The Australian, Michael Dell said the company would provide further details in the coming months. This data center expansion, he said, is part of an effort to build so-called "private clouds" on behalf of Dell …
You forgot to say
That they are offering BSaaS right now, no waiting, no build-out!
Dell and cloud
Someone please tell these loser companies like DELL that they do not and will not understand anything else but selling personal computers and laptops. Please move away from cloud, as companies like yourselves where the CEOs says public clouds are not getting demanded, and the so called chief strategist says they are in demand, says it all that what kind of strategy you have. Its so easy to find out which provider has no clue about cloud computing when most of the press releases are just glorified market jargons than anything concrete.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE