Robert Half Technology, the IT unit of the eponymous headhunter, says that CIOs are more optimistic about the prospects of hiring more people and doing more IT projects than you might otherwise think. Every quarter, RHT surveys more than 1,400 CIOs at companies in the United States that have more than 100 employees and asks them …
It looks to me like...
... businesses are planning marketing campaigns through web sites of dubious legality.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide