Robert Half Technology, the IT unit of the eponymous headhunter, says that CIOs are more optimistic about the prospects of hiring more people and doing more IT projects than you might otherwise think. Every quarter, RHT surveys more than 1,400 CIOs at companies in the United States that have more than 100 employees and asks them …
It looks to me like...
... businesses are planning marketing campaigns through web sites of dubious legality.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO