Intel continues to build up its capabilities in software in general and in parallel processing in particular, as it announced today it has acquired Silicon Hive. Silicon Hive was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The company incubated by Philips Electronics to develop compiler and other parallel …
And this Leading Question to Philips Research, Eindhoven and Silicon Hive Minds
Is the Intelligent Master Plan to Seed and Feed Control to Global Operating Devices with Super AtomIQ Future Memory for EMPowering Meme chips/Cloud NetworkD Paths?
Show the Future and the Present has no Past to Conflict with IT.
One 'L' in Philips
Or is this one of those English spellings with all the extraneous letters?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats