Intel continues to build up its capabilities in software in general and in parallel processing in particular, as it announced today it has acquired Silicon Hive. Silicon Hive was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The company incubated by Philips Electronics to develop compiler and other parallel …
And this Leading Question to Philips Research, Eindhoven and Silicon Hive Minds
Is the Intelligent Master Plan to Seed and Feed Control to Global Operating Devices with Super AtomIQ Future Memory for EMPowering Meme chips/Cloud NetworkD Paths?
Show the Future and the Present has no Past to Conflict with IT.
One 'L' in Philips
Or is this one of those English spellings with all the extraneous letters?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan