Once you have measured customer purchases using the RFM (recency, frequency, money) formula, the question is how do you drive loyalty with the information you hold. The chances are your customers would be happier, and therefore more loyal, if they felt your organisation cared about them as individuals, not just walking wallets …
What's with the SAGE plugs El Reg?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great