One of the biggest challenges arising from desktop virtualisation is the experience and demands of the end user. A one size fits all or lowest common denominator desktop approach is rarely a recipe for success when there are a range of use cases and expectations to cater for. Users are becoming more mobile and wanting to use a …
I won't be able to enjoy the webcast, we have virtualised desktops here and sound does not work on them. Anyway, they would almost certainly freeze, hang or disconnect during it too. Perhaps the discussion should cover alternative uses for a still-in-warranty Citrix server?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!