One of the biggest challenges arising from desktop virtualisation is the experience and demands of the end user. A one size fits all or lowest common denominator desktop approach is rarely a recipe for success when there are a range of use cases and expectations to cater for. Users are becoming more mobile and wanting to use a …
I won't be able to enjoy the webcast, we have virtualised desktops here and sound does not work on them. Anyway, they would almost certainly freeze, hang or disconnect during it too. Perhaps the discussion should cover alternative uses for a still-in-warranty Citrix server?
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders