One of the biggest challenges arising from desktop virtualisation is the experience and demands of the end user. A one size fits all or lowest common denominator desktop approach is rarely a recipe for success when there are a range of use cases and expectations to cater for. Users are becoming more mobile and wanting to use a …
I won't be able to enjoy the webcast, we have virtualised desktops here and sound does not work on them. Anyway, they would almost certainly freeze, hang or disconnect during it too. Perhaps the discussion should cover alternative uses for a still-in-warranty Citrix server?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'