back to article Samsung goes stereoscopic rental mental

Samsung is worried about the lack of 3D content available to showcase its 3D TVs and Blu-ray players, and is to launch a 3D video-on-demand service to keep its customers stocked up with stereoscopic stuff. Samsung 3D VoD The service - the first of its kind, anywhere, claimed Samsung - will go live in Korea before the end of …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
FAIL

What is the point!?

Who actually wants a headache inducing TV in their living room ?

Yawn...

Still waiting for everything to be broadcast in HD and don't care much for pseudo 3d TV thanks...

FAIL

CES

CES has finished - when will new sets be arriving which will showcase innovations presented in January. The industry seems to be pre-announcing proudcts and ideas all the time, where is the delivery ?

3D - not a reason to upgrade a 1st gen HD TV.

Silver badge
Paris Hilton

Neophobes - the lot of you!

You do realise that you've all turned into your grandparents, don't you? (Apparently skipping the parent generation entirely).

It's 3D! In the home! Woo! :D

Paris, because I don't have such a need to be above the masses that I can't appreciate what looks nice.

3D! Woo!

Unhappy

Wohoo?

I won't be able to watch a 3D TV at all (having one eye considerably weaker than the other) so every new 3D service or device is another step closer to me being part of a disabled underclass.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums