Samsung is worried about the lack of 3D content available to showcase its 3D TVs and Blu-ray players, and is to launch a 3D video-on-demand service to keep its customers stocked up with stereoscopic stuff. Samsung 3D VoD The service - the first of its kind, anywhere, claimed Samsung - will go live in Korea before the end of …
What is the point!?
Who actually wants a headache inducing TV in their living room ?
Still waiting for everything to be broadcast in HD and don't care much for pseudo 3d TV thanks...
CES has finished - when will new sets be arriving which will showcase innovations presented in January. The industry seems to be pre-announcing proudcts and ideas all the time, where is the delivery ?
3D - not a reason to upgrade a 1st gen HD TV.
Neophobes - the lot of you!
You do realise that you've all turned into your grandparents, don't you? (Apparently skipping the parent generation entirely).
It's 3D! In the home! Woo! :D
Paris, because I don't have such a need to be above the masses that I can't appreciate what looks nice.
I won't be able to watch a 3D TV at all (having one eye considerably weaker than the other) so every new 3D service or device is another step closer to me being part of a disabled underclass.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes