A new flash interface standard has been published that doubles NAND access speeds to 400MB/sec, making flash even more attractive for consumer devices and business computing. The Open NAND Flash Interface (ONFI) working group has released its v3.0 ONFI standard. The group started up in May 2006 and has more than 100 members who …
Damn, wrong Flash
I was hoping this was going to be about Adobe Flash. I was hoping I could finally turn Click2Flash off.
Damn it Adobe, your software is still shit.
Hang on; you saw: " Flash standard now twice as fast" and thought it would be Adobe Flash?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha........ (Awww bless)
New keyboard please.
Yes please, and more of the same. Even the top of the range CF cards from SanDisk are too slow (bloody expensive though they are). It's a lot of work to try to get proprietry stuff to interleave between 2 cards to speed up writing.
World + Dog - Samsung
Now all they have to do is to convince Samsung...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...