Google's corporate development director has reportedly been scooped up by Facebook, in a move to help the social network beef up its mergers and acquisitions portfolio. Amin Zoufonoun worked at Google since 2003, but according to Reuters he's taken a job with Facebook and will be sitting behind his new office desk next week. …
Whatever hiring competition between Google and Facebook can only mean reg readers get hired more often and at higher salaries.
Comment of the day
"Engineer that, Mountain View!". Thanks Kelly!!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL