Google's corporate development director has reportedly been scooped up by Facebook, in a move to help the social network beef up its mergers and acquisitions portfolio. Amin Zoufonoun worked at Google since 2003, but according to Reuters he's taken a job with Facebook and will be sitting behind his new office desk next week. …
Whatever hiring competition between Google and Facebook can only mean reg readers get hired more often and at higher salaries.
Comment of the day
"Engineer that, Mountain View!". Thanks Kelly!!
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE