The precise nature of a company's datacentre varies from place to place. In some cases it will simply be a server room in the company's own premises; in others it may be multiple dedicated buildings many miles apart with robust, resilient interlinks. Whichever it is, the metrics or service measurement are the same. The first …
Once I tidy up the day to day mess, I'll get to some of this.
True black is non-reflective, and white can be glossy or matte ... And it's all specular, no matter how you look at it.
More seriously, why all the "networking for marketards" articles, ElReg?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun