The precise nature of a company's datacentre varies from place to place. In some cases it will simply be a server room in the company's own premises; in others it may be multiple dedicated buildings many miles apart with robust, resilient interlinks. Whichever it is, the metrics or service measurement are the same. The first …
Once I tidy up the day to day mess, I'll get to some of this.
True black is non-reflective, and white can be glossy or matte ... And it's all specular, no matter how you look at it.
More seriously, why all the "networking for marketards" articles, ElReg?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer