BMW's upcoming hybrid e-car, the i8, has been spotted on ice, running through the motions in cold weather testing. BMW i8 Give us a twirl Source: Bimmerpost Enthusiasts will be pleased to finally see some imagery rather than just the vague concept sketches of the BMW's i sub-brand, we posted last month. There's some …
Nice looking car.
Shame about the wallpaper.......
Supposed to be camouflage
New cars use weird ass paint jobs and duct tape to make it difficult to infer their contours and lines from photographs. e.g
Not new either
...witness the funky acid trips for paintwork used on ships, in the world wars.
We call them Beemers, over here.
That can't be a BMW. It's moving in snow.
Well it certainly looks like the BMW's I've seen in the snow. ie completely sideways.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes