BMW's upcoming hybrid e-car, the i8, has been spotted on ice, running through the motions in cold weather testing. BMW i8 Give us a twirl Source: Bimmerpost Enthusiasts will be pleased to finally see some imagery rather than just the vague concept sketches of the BMW's i sub-brand, we posted last month. There's some …
Nice looking car.
Shame about the wallpaper.......
Supposed to be camouflage
New cars use weird ass paint jobs and duct tape to make it difficult to infer their contours and lines from photographs. e.g
Not new either
...witness the funky acid trips for paintwork used on ships, in the world wars.
We call them Beemers, over here.
That can't be a BMW. It's moving in snow.
Well it certainly looks like the BMW's I've seen in the snow. ie completely sideways.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account