Apple marketing chief Phil Schiller has Tweeted that the white iPhone 4 will be out "this spring". Of course, Apple said as much back in December 2010, but Schiller's Tweet suggests that it might actually happen this time, and not merely be delayed - as it was the past three times Apple announced the white iPhone 4. Schiller …
Stand by to stand by for
A collective euphoric, hip-origin shudder and guttural sighing, ecstatic moan undulating through the cosmos...
Too little, too late.
Last year that would have been great news. But now, I'm better off hanging on to my white 3GS till July when I can get a white iPhone 5.
I'm an Apple fan I admit. But this is just silly. With the iPhone 5's out in a few months, whats the point?
I usually like the look of Apple products, even if I don't buy them, but the white iPhone just looks ugly due to the placing of the big black screen. It's just visually unbalanced. Keep the front completely black and just have the white on the back.
iPhone 4 White?
This will only be on sale (as the top device) for Maximum 3 months.
let it lie eh?
I forsee only a few 10K shipping to stores and "stocks running out" in the first day or so...
and this is newsworthy how???
"Marketing guy repeats announcement on same product in different colour"
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS