Now that Warner Brothers has made a number of its films available on Facebook, it is just a matter of time before every other film-maker on the planet jumps on the same bandwagon, and Facebook becomes a credible video alternative, certainly to YouTube, definitely to Amazon, but even more scarily, to Netflix. Facebook remains hip …
As FB messaging has become the new e-mail between friends...
...I'm surprised they haven't bought Skype.
How about Facebook clean up the video virus issue first!
Hi! We're from TehIntraWebTubes!
We offer Saturday morning cartoons, every day, all the time!
Tune in, phase out, and hope someone wipes the drool off your chin occasionally ...
Sod movies - put reruns of TMNT, Thundercats, My litte pony et al and you're onto a winner.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast