Now that Warner Brothers has made a number of its films available on Facebook, it is just a matter of time before every other film-maker on the planet jumps on the same bandwagon, and Facebook becomes a credible video alternative, certainly to YouTube, definitely to Amazon, but even more scarily, to Netflix. Facebook remains hip …
As FB messaging has become the new e-mail between friends...
...I'm surprised they haven't bought Skype.
How about Facebook clean up the video virus issue first!
Hi! We're from TehIntraWebTubes!
We offer Saturday morning cartoons, every day, all the time!
Tune in, phase out, and hope someone wipes the drool off your chin occasionally ...
Sod movies - put reruns of TMNT, Thundercats, My litte pony et al and you're onto a winner.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait