Pond-life malware writers have wasted little time poisoning search results based on Friday's devastating earthquake in Japan with links to scareware portals. Black-hat search engine manipulation was used to push sites offering fake security software high in the index of results based on the search term keyword "most recent …
Kidon media link
If you want to find Japanese newsites in English, then a comprehensive list of the world's media is listed by Kidon . Unfortunately, it doesn't indicate if the sites are general-interest, tech, sports, etc..
Credit where credit is due
They're quick off the mark and efficeint at what they do. Most public and private business could never react as quickly as these douchebags.
I agree, but just remember!
Just because they are dirty shit-bags, that doesn't mean they are stupid!!
Everyone wants to earn a buck...
...at the expense of dead and dying children all around the world.
This is no different than having to watch these effing annoyance ads before watching a news clip about the Japan earthquake tsunami.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015