Pond-life malware writers have wasted little time poisoning search results based on Friday's devastating earthquake in Japan with links to scareware portals. Black-hat search engine manipulation was used to push sites offering fake security software high in the index of results based on the search term keyword "most recent …
Kidon media link
If you want to find Japanese newsites in English, then a comprehensive list of the world's media is listed by Kidon . Unfortunately, it doesn't indicate if the sites are general-interest, tech, sports, etc..
Credit where credit is due
They're quick off the mark and efficeint at what they do. Most public and private business could never react as quickly as these douchebags.
I agree, but just remember!
Just because they are dirty shit-bags, that doesn't mean they are stupid!!
Everyone wants to earn a buck...
...at the expense of dead and dying children all around the world.
This is no different than having to watch these effing annoyance ads before watching a news clip about the Japan earthquake tsunami.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs