Pond-life malware writers have wasted little time poisoning search results based on Friday's devastating earthquake in Japan with links to scareware portals. Black-hat search engine manipulation was used to push sites offering fake security software high in the index of results based on the search term keyword "most recent …
Kidon media link
If you want to find Japanese newsites in English, then a comprehensive list of the world's media is listed by Kidon . Unfortunately, it doesn't indicate if the sites are general-interest, tech, sports, etc..
Credit where credit is due
They're quick off the mark and efficeint at what they do. Most public and private business could never react as quickly as these douchebags.
I agree, but just remember!
Just because they are dirty shit-bags, that doesn't mean they are stupid!!
Everyone wants to earn a buck...
...at the expense of dead and dying children all around the world.
This is no different than having to watch these effing annoyance ads before watching a news clip about the Japan earthquake tsunami.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle