Microsoft has shunted Chris Capossela, who had been the company's marketing head of Office and other business software, over to a yet-to-be-announced "leadership role". Up until yesterday, the senior Redmond veteran had been responsible for flogging the vendor's Office, SharePoint, Exchange and – most recently – Office 365 …
It's like watching one of those puzzles where you have to move the squares around to make a picture, but whatever you do the picture says "Failure."
MS Office can hardly be described as a failure.
I wonder has this guy got any connections with Stephen Elop, maybe he's moving into Windows Phone
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes