Microsoft has shunted Chris Capossela, who had been the company's marketing head of Office and other business software, over to a yet-to-be-announced "leadership role". Up until yesterday, the senior Redmond veteran had been responsible for flogging the vendor's Office, SharePoint, Exchange and – most recently – Office 365 …
It's like watching one of those puzzles where you have to move the squares around to make a picture, but whatever you do the picture says "Failure."
MS Office can hardly be described as a failure.
I wonder has this guy got any connections with Stephen Elop, maybe he's moving into Windows Phone
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS