Townsville in North Queensland is evolving into a digital hub after being selected by IBM as one of 24 international cities to receive a Smarter Cities Challenge Grant. The grants provide cities with access to IBM's top experts to analyse and recommend ways to improve the economic and social viability of the city. Townsville is …
...home of Julian Assange.
Wins award for least imaginative name ever. It means Towns Town!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great