Townsville in North Queensland is evolving into a digital hub after being selected by IBM as one of 24 international cities to receive a Smarter Cities Challenge Grant. The grants provide cities with access to IBM's top experts to analyse and recommend ways to improve the economic and social viability of the city. Townsville is …
...home of Julian Assange.
Wins award for least imaginative name ever. It means Towns Town!
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes