The police photo of a Connecticut stabbing suspect has shown why it is a really bad idea to flee the scene of an afro braiding before your hair has been fully been brought under control. Police mugshot of David Davis The snap of 21-year-old David Davis has joined that of David Jonathan Winkelman in the internet hall of mugshot …
Title goes here
And they let him work as an IT manager dressed like that? (Insert winking simile here)
That's what I call
a bad hair day.
Sounds like some newspapers watch too much Scrubs
as the term "halfro" was coined by one Dr Elliot Reid when a patient at Sacred Heart Hospital who was about to receive rotator cuff surgery was prepped for surgery by Doug "Pee-Pants" Murphy and his hair trimmer...
(yes, I watch too much Scrubs as well)
Reminds me of
Phil Oakey a bit shiner on top nowadays. Still got it though, go see them if you get the chance.
Also still seems to have the pen marks
His momma drew on when she stitched his neck back onto his body...
Because he's worth it...
Or Perhaps ..
he was simply modelling himself on Moss from the IT Crowd
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat