Security researchers have discovered a strain of DDoS botnet agent that launches an attack against large corporate investment groups and mining-related interests. The technically unremarkable JKDDOS botnet launches packet-flooding attacks on targeted websites from malware-infected zombie PCs. Targets over the months have …
Thank christ for that! For a minute there I thought the Minecraft servers had been attacked!
Turns out it's only a load of stupendously rich asshats, who can burn for all I care.
Now Watson listen to me!
If you want to know who's the culprit, look at the targets, all big and rich.. This has to be either extortion or gun for hire, I go for the first, not that we will ever know for sure.Now pass me that pipe my good chap.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved