Security researchers have discovered a strain of DDoS botnet agent that launches an attack against large corporate investment groups and mining-related interests. The technically unremarkable JKDDOS botnet launches packet-flooding attacks on targeted websites from malware-infected zombie PCs. Targets over the months have …
Thank christ for that! For a minute there I thought the Minecraft servers had been attacked!
Turns out it's only a load of stupendously rich asshats, who can burn for all I care.
Now Watson listen to me!
If you want to know who's the culprit, look at the targets, all big and rich.. This has to be either extortion or gun for hire, I go for the first, not that we will ever know for sure.Now pass me that pipe my good chap.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'