Security researchers have discovered a strain of DDoS botnet agent that launches an attack against large corporate investment groups and mining-related interests. The technically unremarkable JKDDOS botnet launches packet-flooding attacks on targeted websites from malware-infected zombie PCs. Targets over the months have …
Thank christ for that! For a minute there I thought the Minecraft servers had been attacked!
Turns out it's only a load of stupendously rich asshats, who can burn for all I care.
Now Watson listen to me!
If you want to know who's the culprit, look at the targets, all big and rich.. This has to be either extortion or gun for hire, I go for the first, not that we will ever know for sure.Now pass me that pipe my good chap.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court