Rovio's Angry Birds is officially in-flight toward Facebook, with a version planned to hit the social network site this May. The news was announced last week on Rovio's Facebook page, which claimed the new edition would be created if fans continue to hit the 'like' button. Angry Birds Valentines However, it seems probable the …
Getting bored of Angry Birds
It's a good game, and I was addicted to it, but now I'm a tad bored of it - not even finished the last update of levels yet. A Facebook version doesn't excite me!
Needs a whole new release now really.
Nice one El Reg.
It made me smile anyway.
...all round. A beer for whoever came up with that gem.
There is a ripoff
on FB already called Rodent Rumble. Same idea just launching a variety of rodents (somehow more satisfying) at a variety of Rat forts.
I hope they don't expect people to *pay* for it on Facebook. I know too many games on there where people are rabidly against paying for it simply because it's delivered free via Facebook... never mind chucking the devs a few bucks here or there...
What's the point?
Since every Facebook app should be considered a trojan, and there is no way of finding out whether it is or not, nobody with half a brain should be using any Facebook apps anyhow, surely?
there goes the entirety of my free time...
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe