Sony says it wants to bring PlayStation Network games to high street shoppers, giving them the option to purchase the content over the counter without the need for an online transaction. The scheme is already active Stateside, with US retailer GameStop stocking tons of PSN content. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's President …
When did PSN have content on it instead of piles of meaningless crap? As a UK based PSP owner, I get about a tenth of the content that the American PSN store enjoys. Given that a large number of game stores in the UK have axed their PSP section entirely, I can't see them falling over themselves to sign up for this.
Mines the one with the content bereft PSP in the pocket.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp