Network reliability will be under the microscope from 23 March to 23 May, with even minor outages forming part of Ofcom's upcoming report on the state of connectivity in the UK. That's one of the conclusions (PDF/124KB) reached following Ofcom's consultation on metrics needed for the first of its three yearly reports on the …
I can certinaly send them the data for how my 30 Mb service is now as bad as the cheaper 10 Mb service was till jan this year,
How about they look into simple bloody provisioning!
Moved into the town centre (opposite the town hall) in NOVEMBER and Openreach stalled TalkTalk when I tried to order a new line for 5 sodding months! I haven't had any choice but to order a line with BT Retail (and suprisingly they can get a line done in 6 weeks) and have to use a non-LLU provider.
OfCom - what a joke.
Sent using a HSDPA connection on my mobile as I still have no ADSL.
So, Ofcom are going to ask the network providers how good their networks are. "Absolutely marvelous thanks" will be the reply.
I get zero mobile phone signal at my home but my mobile provider insists that the network coverage is fine. I wonder whos data will be recorded, theirs or mine?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks