Orange has confirmed it will offer the iPad 2 3G at some point in the future. No great surprise that, since Orange already offers the 3G iPad. In fact, it would only come as a jolt if the mobile network operator specifically said it wasn't going to offer the iPad 2. When will Orange begin selling the iPad 2? Apple will begin …
"In fact, it would only come as a jolt if the mobile network operator specifically said it wasn't going to offer the iPad 2"
So in essence you're saying how this is so not a "scoop". Why bother then?
"Expect similar announcements from O2, Three, Vodafone et al, all of who already sell the iPad, in due course"
Do O2 and Vodafone sell the iPad? I've seen the tariffs....
Unless I'm missing something, o2 doesn't sell the iPad at the moment (only data plans for it) and neither does Vodafone. Three, T-Mobile and Orange are the three selling subsidised iPad's at the moment.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...