Scammers have exploited actor Charlie Sheen's increasingly bizarre antics as a lure for the latest in a long line of survey scams on Facebook. Would-be voyeurs/victims are typically exposed to the scam via messages promising links to a supposed homemade sex tape featuring Sheen and supposedly released by his ex-wife. Surfers …
It's morphed to...
a link to netnews24.co.de which adds itself to you newsfeed and godness knows what else. Malware scanning in progress...
Why does anyone care about the drug & alcohol addled twit?
Other than the two bimbos who are taking him for everything that his ex-wife hasn't, that is ... Seriously, this guy isn't in need of press, he's in need of professional help.
well . . . . . . . . .
I _could_ care less about the sheen clown, but that takes more effort than it is worth.
The only reason I, and I suspect most others bother with the sheen nonsense is for the entertainment value of the comments.
less news worthy but the exact same thing
A 'shocking' video for miley cyrus.
In the name of investigative journalism I clicked the link and got to a 'Face tube' / you tube knock off page... the act of doing this also meant that I had 'liked' the link and it then appeared on my profile.
I un-liked it pronto and told myself off.
In case you're wondering ...
... the thumbs-up was for the auto-scold.
Been there, done that.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize