The European Commission has ended an investigation into the major Hollywood studios after they changed contract provisions on installing digital kit at cinemas. Eurocrats reckon the changes will make it easier for small, independent films to get decent distribution. Moving a cinema onto digital equipment is expensive, so the …
And I was hoping the EU was investigating Hollywood studios for their crapulent movies.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row