Hole singer Courtney Love has settled a lawsuit with fashion designer Dawn Simorangkir in Los Angeles. The Associated Press reports that Kurt Cobain's widow agreed to hand over $430,000 (£264,000) plus interest to Simorangkir, following a Twitter broadside against the designer, who is also known as the "Boudoir Queen". Love …
Based on her on-line outpourings, Love's a deeply nasty person - no wonder Trent Reznor wrote the song "Starf*ckers Inc" about her.
only things she's ever got right were these:
The Salon article
Is an interesting read.
Courtney Love may be a lose canon, but she's got balls. I've always liked her.
Re: The Salon article...
She certainly seems to have the "Music business" sussed out.
The Salon article is worth a read.
anything from her
Is an offence.
So I guess this has left her
with a 'hole' in her finances!
Did you see what I did there?
Frances Bean is 18 already
Was a fan of Nirvana and Hole when I was a teenager.
Following some links from the article to Wikipedia states that Courtney is now 46 and Frances is 18 - has it really been that long already?
Not just Trent Reznor
But Tori Amos' "Professional Widow" is supposedly about her too. Pretty scathing about her, the way she ingratiated herself ("China white, Brown may be sweeter, She will supply") and the suicide of Cobain "Don't blow those brains yet, we gotta be big..."
All in all, Love seems a real piece of work.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way