The Australian Senate has passed legislation that would afford the same protection to bloggers, independent media and “citizen journalists” as is enjoyed by journalists. An amendment to the “shield laws” debated in the Senate yesterday won’t keep people out of court, according to Greens’ Senator Scott Ludlam, but will allow …
Whilst im not a fan of all of the policies he puts forward, he at least seems to put things forward that he believes are in the interest of the public in general, and to actually force things through, rather then the usual bollocks from the political parties. We need more independents in parliament and less party politicians!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE