The Australian Senate has passed legislation that would afford the same protection to bloggers, independent media and “citizen journalists” as is enjoyed by journalists. An amendment to the “shield laws” debated in the Senate yesterday won’t keep people out of court, according to Greens’ Senator Scott Ludlam, but will allow …
Whilst im not a fan of all of the policies he puts forward, he at least seems to put things forward that he believes are in the interest of the public in general, and to actually force things through, rather then the usual bollocks from the political parties. We need more independents in parliament and less party politicians!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24