It's not hard to see why Nintendo added the third word to Mario Sports Mix. A mix it is, not only of four individual sports, but two games too: Wii Sports and Mario Kart Wii. Unfortunately, the whole is less than the sum of its parts. The North American-centric games on offer here are Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball and …
More overpriced rubbish from Nintendo, I bet that it's price tag stays firmly at £39.99 forever.
But you gotta admit they have come out with some crackers in their time.
MarioKart, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Wii Sports resort to name but a few.
"Mario Kart Wii shows how good simple, lightweight minigame-style titles can be."
It's a full blown kart game - not the best in the genre admittedly (that's still crash team racing) but certainly not a lightweight.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE