It's not hard to see why Nintendo added the third word to Mario Sports Mix. A mix it is, not only of four individual sports, but two games too: Wii Sports and Mario Kart Wii. Unfortunately, the whole is less than the sum of its parts. The North American-centric games on offer here are Basketball, Ice Hockey, Volleyball and …
More overpriced rubbish from Nintendo, I bet that it's price tag stays firmly at £39.99 forever.
But you gotta admit they have come out with some crackers in their time.
MarioKart, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Wii Sports resort to name but a few.
"Mario Kart Wii shows how good simple, lightweight minigame-style titles can be."
It's a full blown kart game - not the best in the genre admittedly (that's still crash team racing) but certainly not a lightweight.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR