Discovery mission specialists Steve Bowen and Alvin Drew yesterday wrapped the second STS-133 spacewalk, completing a series of maintenance tasks on the International Space Station. Steve Bowen outside the ISS during yesterday's spacewalk. Pic: NASA During the six-hour, 14-minute EVA, Bowen (see pic) first retrieved "a …
They like their numbers don't they.
This morning I walked upstairs to empty my bladder 3 times before midday, that's 5 minutes 16 seconds walking and urinating today which puts me top of the list of walking and pissing in my house so far in March 2011.
Re: They like their numbers don't they.
It's a NASA tradition. They love their stats.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update