Discovery mission specialists Steve Bowen and Alvin Drew yesterday wrapped the second STS-133 spacewalk, completing a series of maintenance tasks on the International Space Station. Steve Bowen outside the ISS during yesterday's spacewalk. Pic: NASA During the six-hour, 14-minute EVA, Bowen (see pic) first retrieved "a …
They like their numbers don't they.
This morning I walked upstairs to empty my bladder 3 times before midday, that's 5 minutes 16 seconds walking and urinating today which puts me top of the list of walking and pissing in my house so far in March 2011.
Re: They like their numbers don't they.
It's a NASA tradition. They love their stats.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star