Discovery mission specialists Steve Bowen and Alvin Drew yesterday wrapped the second STS-133 spacewalk, completing a series of maintenance tasks on the International Space Station. Steve Bowen outside the ISS during yesterday's spacewalk. Pic: NASA During the six-hour, 14-minute EVA, Bowen (see pic) first retrieved "a …
They like their numbers don't they.
This morning I walked upstairs to empty my bladder 3 times before midday, that's 5 minutes 16 seconds walking and urinating today which puts me top of the list of walking and pissing in my house so far in March 2011.
Re: They like their numbers don't they.
It's a NASA tradition. They love their stats.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015