Discovery mission specialists Steve Bowen and Alvin Drew yesterday wrapped the second STS-133 spacewalk, completing a series of maintenance tasks on the International Space Station. Steve Bowen outside the ISS during yesterday's spacewalk. Pic: NASA During the six-hour, 14-minute EVA, Bowen (see pic) first retrieved "a …
They like their numbers don't they.
This morning I walked upstairs to empty my bladder 3 times before midday, that's 5 minutes 16 seconds walking and urinating today which puts me top of the list of walking and pissing in my house so far in March 2011.
Re: They like their numbers don't they.
It's a NASA tradition. They love their stats.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones