Discovery mission specialists Steve Bowen and Alvin Drew yesterday wrapped the second STS-133 spacewalk, completing a series of maintenance tasks on the International Space Station. Steve Bowen outside the ISS during yesterday's spacewalk. Pic: NASA During the six-hour, 14-minute EVA, Bowen (see pic) first retrieved "a …
They like their numbers don't they.
This morning I walked upstairs to empty my bladder 3 times before midday, that's 5 minutes 16 seconds walking and urinating today which puts me top of the list of walking and pissing in my house so far in March 2011.
Re: They like their numbers don't they.
It's a NASA tradition. They love their stats.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix