Ashton Kutcher's Twitter profile was hacked on Wedesday to spout pro-SSL graffiti. Instead of the usual updates of the life of Mr Demi Moore, the aplusk account regaled its 6.4 million followers with security warnings, such as the one below. Ashton, you've been Punk'd. This account is not secure. Dude, where's my SSL? The …
As red would say
Why is this new?
I was hijacking session credentials years before FireSheep was ever thought of. Why is this something new all of a sudden?
Re: Why is this new?
Because FIreSheep makes it easy, obviously.
Most people with the knowledge to hijack sessions have got better things to do.
What's that got to do with it?
Re : Firefox update?
Typo I presumed
I guess he meant updated twitter, not a browser update. Just doesn't read very well.
No mainstream media reports whatsoever.
Except this one from a barely read rag called the New York Times:
I think it was one of the most read articles around the time it was published as well.
"...Kutcher himself may have simulated the hack..."
That'll be easy to prove. He'll have fallen over and choked on his bubblegum while he was doing that.
Better Hope His Dad Doesn't Find Out
It could be the catalyst for Die Hard 4.1.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR