Mice are nice, but you need desk space to use them. The large trackpad on my MacBook Pro is a decent substitute, but regular notebook trackpads usually seem to me too meanly proportioned. And when it comes to netbooks the dancefloor is getting really tight. Swiftpoint Futuremouse Netbook habitat: Swiftpoint's Futuremouse Me, …
What about vertical USB slits
Good review. I'm really thinking about getting it.
My alienware *business laptop* has all its usb ports vertically oriented. Will this mouse be able to stand or stuck to its base in this case?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS