Mice are nice, but you need desk space to use them. The large trackpad on my MacBook Pro is a decent substitute, but regular notebook trackpads usually seem to me too meanly proportioned. And when it comes to netbooks the dancefloor is getting really tight. Swiftpoint Futuremouse Netbook habitat: Swiftpoint's Futuremouse Me, …
What about vertical USB slits
Good review. I'm really thinking about getting it.
My alienware *business laptop* has all its usb ports vertically oriented. Will this mouse be able to stand or stuck to its base in this case?
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?