Mice are nice, but you need desk space to use them. The large trackpad on my MacBook Pro is a decent substitute, but regular notebook trackpads usually seem to me too meanly proportioned. And when it comes to netbooks the dancefloor is getting really tight. Swiftpoint Futuremouse Netbook habitat: Swiftpoint's Futuremouse Me, …
What about vertical USB slits
Good review. I'm really thinking about getting it.
My alienware *business laptop* has all its usb ports vertically oriented. Will this mouse be able to stand or stuck to its base in this case?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp