Former IBM Australia managing director Glen Boreham will chair the “Convergence Review” into Oz media regulation. Senator Stephen Conroy, minister for censorship and fibre, Communications and the Digital Economy, announced the new appointment yesterday as the consultation period came to an end. Boreham is known to governments: …
? (since June 20087) ?
Holy fuck, does have a TARDIS as well?
Don't trust him
From past experience working for IBM in aus there is no way I would trust him. All smoke, mirrors, ego and BS.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked