Former IBM Australia managing director Glen Boreham will chair the “Convergence Review” into Oz media regulation. Senator Stephen Conroy, minister for censorship and fibre, Communications and the Digital Economy, announced the new appointment yesterday as the consultation period came to an end. Boreham is known to governments: …
? (since June 20087) ?
Holy fuck, does have a TARDIS as well?
Don't trust him
From past experience working for IBM in aus there is no way I would trust him. All smoke, mirrors, ego and BS.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network