EU commissioner Neelie Kroes told Cebit yesterday Europe's vast bureaucracy was well on the way to fulfilling the digital agenda it set itself nine months ago. In fact, Brussels was "working horizontally" to push the agenda, with Eurocrats getting horizontal with government bodies, innovators and anyone else that can help build …
Be Afwaid, Be Wery Afwaid
As my Dad always says, when governments get horizontal, someone's gonna get fucked. Next they'll be talking about "Getting Jiggy with it" which means getting horizontal and having sex on tops of beds covered in piles of Euros.
Oops, they're already doing that.....
Title is spelled correctly
Joe Fay -
1) "which has the Cloud its over-arching theme this year" - plain wrong.
2) "accomplish the goal of "every European Digital"." - What Digital? Digital Telephone? Digital Internet? Analogue Internet?
3) "for the ten per cent that are delayed" - It appears to be assumed that ten per cent are delayed. Where did you get that figure?
4) "This will be followed buy a " - Will be following a buy? Will be followed by a?
Does that mean they're working flat out or just that they're lying down on the job?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout