EU commissioner Neelie Kroes told Cebit yesterday Europe's vast bureaucracy was well on the way to fulfilling the digital agenda it set itself nine months ago. In fact, Brussels was "working horizontally" to push the agenda, with Eurocrats getting horizontal with government bodies, innovators and anyone else that can help build …
Be Afwaid, Be Wery Afwaid
As my Dad always says, when governments get horizontal, someone's gonna get fucked. Next they'll be talking about "Getting Jiggy with it" which means getting horizontal and having sex on tops of beds covered in piles of Euros.
Oops, they're already doing that.....
Title is spelled correctly
Joe Fay -
1) "which has the Cloud its over-arching theme this year" - plain wrong.
2) "accomplish the goal of "every European Digital"." - What Digital? Digital Telephone? Digital Internet? Analogue Internet?
3) "for the ten per cent that are delayed" - It appears to be assumed that ten per cent are delayed. Where did you get that figure?
4) "This will be followed buy a " - Will be following a buy? Will be followed by a?
Does that mean they're working flat out or just that they're lying down on the job?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip