HP has layered its Ibrix-based X9300 scale-out file storage system on top of the 3PAR arrays giving customers file storage protocol access to the 3PAR T- and F-Series arrays and their thin provisioning, autonomic management and multi-tenant facilities. 3PAR did have a NAS head facility at one time, based on an Exanet offering, …
So that must have been the strategy all along. That explains the 2.5 bil $. Why didn't I see it earlier ?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity