HP has layered its Ibrix-based X9300 scale-out file storage system on top of the 3PAR arrays giving customers file storage protocol access to the 3PAR T- and F-Series arrays and their thin provisioning, autonomic management and multi-tenant facilities. 3PAR did have a NAS head facility at one time, based on an Exanet offering, …
So that must have been the strategy all along. That explains the 2.5 bil $. Why didn't I see it earlier ?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes