HP has layered its Ibrix-based X9300 scale-out file storage system on top of the 3PAR arrays giving customers file storage protocol access to the 3PAR T- and F-Series arrays and their thin provisioning, autonomic management and multi-tenant facilities. 3PAR did have a NAS head facility at one time, based on an Exanet offering, …
So that must have been the strategy all along. That explains the 2.5 bil $. Why didn't I see it earlier ?
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers