HP has layered its Ibrix-based X9300 scale-out file storage system on top of the 3PAR arrays giving customers file storage protocol access to the 3PAR T- and F-Series arrays and their thin provisioning, autonomic management and multi-tenant facilities. 3PAR did have a NAS head facility at one time, based on an Exanet offering, …
So that must have been the strategy all along. That explains the 2.5 bil $. Why didn't I see it earlier ?
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich