The Apple procurement manager accused of grabbing kickbacks from suppliers has pleaded guilty and agreed to pay back millions of dollars. Paul Devine pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud, one of conspiracy and one of money laundering. Devine agreed to pay Apple $2.5m - the amount he received from arranging dodgy supplier …
So this is the reason your iphone cost so much!
So . . .
Thats why the products are shite.
Not from DR Congo right?
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat