The Apple procurement manager accused of grabbing kickbacks from suppliers has pleaded guilty and agreed to pay back millions of dollars. Paul Devine pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud, one of conspiracy and one of money laundering. Devine agreed to pay Apple $2.5m - the amount he received from arranging dodgy supplier …
So this is the reason your iphone cost so much!
So . . .
Thats why the products are shite.
Not from DR Congo right?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer