The Apple procurement manager accused of grabbing kickbacks from suppliers has pleaded guilty and agreed to pay back millions of dollars. Paul Devine pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud, one of conspiracy and one of money laundering. Devine agreed to pay Apple $2.5m - the amount he received from arranging dodgy supplier …
So this is the reason your iphone cost so much!
So . . .
Thats why the products are shite.
Not from DR Congo right?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad