The Apple procurement manager accused of grabbing kickbacks from suppliers has pleaded guilty and agreed to pay back millions of dollars. Paul Devine pleaded guilty to one count of wire fraud, one of conspiracy and one of money laundering. Devine agreed to pay Apple $2.5m - the amount he received from arranging dodgy supplier …
So this is the reason your iphone cost so much!
So . . .
Thats why the products are shite.
Not from DR Congo right?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop