Earlier this week we had a studio full of experts talking about how businesses can gain benefits from a shift to a service delivery model for the their IT function. The Register's Manek Dubash hosted the gig and he was joined by Andrew Buss from Freeform Dynamics, Gordon McKenna from Inframon and Ellis Paul from Microsoft. …
A nicer thing about service delivery software?
Is that it provides a service and so has a different range of service level agreements?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL