Earlier this week we had a studio full of experts talking about how businesses can gain benefits from a shift to a service delivery model for the their IT function. The Register's Manek Dubash hosted the gig and he was joined by Andrew Buss from Freeform Dynamics, Gordon McKenna from Inframon and Ellis Paul from Microsoft. …
A nicer thing about service delivery software?
Is that it provides a service and so has a different range of service level agreements?
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks