Earlier this week we had a studio full of experts talking about how businesses can gain benefits from a shift to a service delivery model for the their IT function. The Register's Manek Dubash hosted the gig and he was joined by Andrew Buss from Freeform Dynamics, Gordon McKenna from Inframon and Ellis Paul from Microsoft. …
A nicer thing about service delivery software?
Is that it provides a service and so has a different range of service level agreements?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed