Bloomberg News has identified six of the energy companies targeted in recent series of “coordinated covert and targeted cyberattacks” and says the victims could face legal liability for choosing not to disclose them to shareholders. The roster includes Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Marathon Oil, ConocoPhillips, and Baker …
The Rule Of the Growcery Store Ideology
Mrs Thatcher's simpleton ideology apparently bears fruit throughout the western world. Why listen to anybody else than beancounters and barristers ? After all, "it's all about money, isn't it?".
The Decline Of The Western World at the Hands Of Beancounters.
Picture of an explosive bean.
Tovarish Putin has been busy
The previous one was attributed to the Chinese despite the rather non-Chinese naming. This one will probably attributed where it really originated.
Knowing your competitor is a definitive business advantage:)
Uhh, I thought the Enemy Of The Day
...would be Persia ? I have to re-inspect the latest issue of my defence mag. The radar site labels in the killtech ads normally display the Enemy Of the Day. The last one said "Bandar Abbas".....
The Chinese know how to do oil spills better!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip