Bloomberg News has identified six of the energy companies targeted in recent series of “coordinated covert and targeted cyberattacks” and says the victims could face legal liability for choosing not to disclose them to shareholders. The roster includes Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Marathon Oil, ConocoPhillips, and Baker …
The Rule Of the Growcery Store Ideology
Mrs Thatcher's simpleton ideology apparently bears fruit throughout the western world. Why listen to anybody else than beancounters and barristers ? After all, "it's all about money, isn't it?".
The Decline Of The Western World at the Hands Of Beancounters.
Picture of an explosive bean.
Tovarish Putin has been busy
The previous one was attributed to the Chinese despite the rather non-Chinese naming. This one will probably attributed where it really originated.
Knowing your competitor is a definitive business advantage:)
Uhh, I thought the Enemy Of The Day
...would be Persia ? I have to re-inspect the latest issue of my defence mag. The radar site labels in the killtech ads normally display the Enemy Of the Day. The last one said "Bandar Abbas".....
The Chinese know how to do oil spills better!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads