The Nintendo 3DS goes on sale in Japan tomorrow, where fans are patiently queuing, blissfully unaware the device is already available to their neighbours in China.. unofficially of course. Nintendo 3DS The news surfaced after a CNN reporter bought a 3DS from a shop in Hong Kong. Yep, it appears Nintendo's handheld is already …
You need to look around. It's now available for under £200 in most places you'd normally buy this type of thing from.
Classic nintendo tactics, release way below desired volume, build hype and demand as they "fly off the shelf" and "stores are emptied."
A bit like Cartmans themepark that became popular because he told everyone they couldn't come.
true, all nintendo products are shit
they just sell because they're so rare.
They've sold 84 million wiis with this bullshit tactic!
You still bought a Wii as well with this bullshit tactic heh
I was being sarcastic
try and keep up....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great