Supercomputer maker Silicon Graphics tightened its financial belt yesterday, announcing that it was laying off employees to make its fiscal 2011 numbers. In an 8-K filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission yesterday, the company said that its board of directors had authorized a workforce reduction on February 18 and …
"Whatever is going on, SGI has to cut costs to meet its own profit targets, which it has not made public, even if it thinks it can make its top-line numbers with 55 fewer people"
"Thank you people for having worked to hard to make SGI profitable again. Now get out."
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2