The interwebs and technology continue to exert their heavy influence on our beloved mother tongue, with the latest contributions to make the Oxford Dictionaries Online including “bloggable”, “clickjacking”, “cyberbullying”,“cybersecurity” and “scareware”. The inexorable rise of mobile phoneisms is well-represented, with newish …
I was totally gazeboed!
Did the OED suggest an alternative to "tbh"?
It requires something like "tcwmusod" (to continue with my usual stream of deceit) or "bttb" (back to the bullshit).
The term "cyber" isn't a word, it's a self-defining acronym.
Anyone attempting to use the term "cyber" in normal conversation is a "computer yuppie being extremely retarded" ...
Cyber: someone asking for some "quiet time" with that Elf round the back of the auction house in WoW ... if you know what I mean *coughs*
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests