Square, the beloved mobile payment system set up by Twitter founder Jack Dorsey, has dropped its 15-cent transaction fee as it tries to compete in the real world. Square was touted as revolutionary when launched in 2009, and had VCs falling over themselves to contribute the $37.5m needed to implement its smart-phone-attached mag …
Another changed business model
It's attached to an iPhone - just wait for Apple to demand their 30% rake
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests