A Belarusian man has copped to a charge that he ran a website which helped thousands of criminals commit identity theft by exploiting stolen financial information. Dmitry M. Naskovets, 26, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud and credit card fraud on Wednesday in federal court in Manhattan. He faces a maximum …
He should have just killed some people instead.
I couldn't help thinking of the dog on the Iams ad who is amazed by the number of tins.
"..37 of these! 37, eh?"
That's the bloody way...
If we're not going to string these fuckers up, locking them up and throwing away the key is the next best thing. He'll be 63 by the time he gets out, so the best years of his life are lost to him. Good. Suck it up and rot in prison where you belong you useless little scab on the arse of humanity.
It won't stop him...
...if he gets a web-connected smartphone smuggled in. In 37 years he'll be able to blag so much, he'll own the entire Belarussian penal system. (If everything east of the Vistula isn't already owned by organised criminals.)
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS