Police are investigating a security breach at a London university medical school that resulted in users getting a stream of obscene and defamatory emails. Unidentified hackers sent a series of libellous, obscene and abusive emails, one of which falsely claiming that executive members of the St George's University of London …
That'll be Anonymous then.
Much as when the pool was closed due to aids
This title is required.
As childish as some of the copy anonymous may use in their exploits (in both senses of the word) the target itself is usually deserved of the abuse. So may I ask anonymous coward, why this would be the work of anonymous?
Sounds like the pool's closed alright. We should have an afro wig icon instead of the purple-haired troll...
school's hosed due to grades?
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Yep /b/ strikes again. Guessing it was some bored school kid on half term and what crappy security did they have in place to let this happen.
Met Investigating a Computer Based Crime!
Must be a slow crime day,
either that or the DI fancies the nurse that reported it
All the hallmarks of an internal dispute.
Doesn't sound like /b/ or Anonymous, both of whom are very open about what they do.
Anonymous have more serious targets and attack with good reason.
/b/ get their lulz publicly, having nothing to hide but their esoteric digital art collections.
Those so quick to condemn /b/ should really get a 4chan Gold Account and explore the site in depth before making unfounded accusations and besmirching the good name of innocent /b/ros.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp